Entercom Communications KEZN Account Executive in Palm Desert, California
KEZN Account Executive Apply
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Palm Desert, CA, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Generate online revenue through streaming, display, and other digital properties.
· Experience in email marketing, display, retargeting, and social
· Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
· Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
· Proactively prospect and perpetually grow their contact list
· Build business from advertisers who have local marketing budgets
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
· Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Investigate and resolve customer problems.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate; college preferred. Minimum 2 years experience in sales/marketing; Experience in online marketing & web-based applications is required; previous radio sales experience preferred; must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
Entercom Riverside is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.